Life’s not always going to be easy, and there will be days when you feel like giving up, but just keep your head up. Remember that tomorrow is another day and it can always get better.
I love sappy romantic comedies, I mean seriously, who doesn’t’? One of my favorite films about the cruelness of high school is Never been Kissed (1999). The story about an ugly duckling who has the chance to do it all over again, the right way and that one hot teacher who makes getting up in the morning worth it. Makes me wonder If I were given the chance to do it all over again, would I? Personally, I think I would but for now I’ll just watch Drew Barrymore do it.
Top five reasons why I love this movie:
- Michael Vartan plays that hot English teacher. Also, I never realized a young James Franco was in the film and that’s a plus.
- The soundtrack, from The Smiths to The Beach Boys it is Perfect!
- Memorable quotes “Oh my God, like, there goes another lemming!” and “I’m not Josie Grossie anymore!”
- Molly Shannon’s sex education lesson is hilarious.
- Josie’s first kiss. The moment where Josie drops the mic as the clock counts down and The Beach Boys, Don’t worry baby comes on as Sam Coulson runs down the stairs to embrace Josie with a memorable first kiss.
Writing this makes me want to watch it all over again and I just might have to.
The weekend is here and it’s time to unwind. Although, I have nothing spectacular planned I won’t deny that awesome feeling I get when Friday arrives. What about you, do you have anything planned?
These retro swim suits are perfect for Summer.
Ombre nails are my fave.
This site is great for that perfect running shoes. Buying some new kicks soon.
looking for a great ab workout, well look no further it’s here.
This tune makes me want to boogie!
I’m back! It’s been nearly a year since I last blogged, so I thought I’d share some photos of what’s been going on as of late. The mister and I traveled to Orlando and Vegas this past year and I completed my first half marathon. So glad to be back! Happy May!
Seleste has released her EP and it is totally worth buying. ‘When I wake’ is absolutely gorgeous its haunting melody and lyrics make this tune unforgettable. Seleste does a rendition of ‘Living on a Prayer’ and let me just say she does a great job of making it her own. If Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson had a baby this is what you’d hear.
Seleste was born and raised in San Antonio, TX. Growing up, she made it known she was going in the direction of music. Writing since the age of 15, she is pursuing music as a career.
Seleste is climbing her way to the top of the singer/songwriter charts. The girl has a BIG future ahead of her, don’t miss out on greatness and go buy her EP.